httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "BIXBY,MARK (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <mark_bi...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Here is 1.3.14, please test
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:28:59 GMT
MPE currently lacks -ldbm, so we don't yet have a functional mod_auth_dbm.

I've seen other sdbm implementations that build OK on MPE, so I'm hopeful
that I might be able to get your win32 sdbm working, followed by
mod_auth_dbm.

But this will have to be done on bixby.org time instead of hp.com time, and
bixby.org already owes several people a port of PHP 4.0.2 which will need to
be finished first.

- Mark B.