httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "BIXBY,MARK (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <mark_bi...@hp.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/mpeix Makefile.tmpl dlopen.c os -inline.c
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:55:34 GMT
See attached for a platform-specific mpeix.html for inclusion into the
htdocs/manual tree.

Also see attached for a new src/os/mpeix/README, which is the above
mpeix.html converted to text/plain.  Full details about MPE quirks and how
Apache has been modified to deal with them are in the Implementation
Considerations section.

The Binary Distributions section contains pointers to the web sites
mentioned in the previous README, but without any (unintentionally) implied
delegation.  Let me know if this new language is sufficient to avoid
starting any wars.  ;-)

- Mark B.