httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject REMINDER: UK Crypto meet at ApacheCon
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:23:00 GMT
As I mentioned a while back, I'm organising a meeting for anyone
interested in crypto in the UK during ApacheCon. I've finally managed to
schedule it, and its happening on Tuesday the 24th of October at 15:00
to 16:00, in the "large BOF room" at ApacheCon. Info on ApacheCon can be
found at http://apachecon.com// (the short version is that its at the
Olympia Conference Centre). BOFs are open to anyone, so there's no
requirement to register, but you may care to register for an expo ticket
just for fun.

The agenda: that's up to you, but one thing I would like to discuss is
whether there is sufficient interest to have regular UK crypto meets,
and where/how often to have them.

Sorry for the short notice. It would be nice if people who are coming
would let me know so I can estimate numbers (if there aren't enough to
justify the large room, it would be polite to switch to the smaller
one).

If anyone wants to put stuff on the agenda, mail me.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html