httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:41:56 GMT
Sorry for the bogus post with no comments :-(

Jeff Trawick wrote:

> I think we can limit the discussion to the bucket brigade I added
> to core_dir_config yesterday.  That bucket brigade is where
> ap_get_client_block() saves its state between calls.

That doesn't feel right to me.  Never was an expert on the directory
config stuff, but if we have multiple threads serving files out of the
same location/directory, won't they collide?

I'm planning to create a core request config to hang the lookahead stuff
between calls.  I know that is safe.

Greg