httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: IPv6 support]
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 17:39:14 GMT
Bjorn,

I'm looking into IPv6 support for Apache 2.0.  I realize that doesn't help
you immediately with Apache 1.3.x.  We decided to not integrate IPv6 support
into Apache 1.3 because IPv6 is a fairly big change.  However, at least one
member of this group got the 1.3 patch working.  Another member had trouble
with it on a SYSV based OS.

If you want to give the 1.3 patch a try, I would be willing to assist with
problems as time permits.  I'm sure other Apache folks and the authors of
the patch would assist as well.

Cheers,
Greg Ames