httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bishop <bish...@sco.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/mpeix Makefile.tmpl dlopen.c os-inline.c
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 15:38:21 GMT

Um, has anyone noticed the total downside to the 10/13 release?
Hello-oo, Winona Ryder movie coming out.  There's going to be No One
home when the patch hits the net.  We'll all be hopped up on overpriced
refreshments, gawking at head-turning possession scenes.

(We now return you to your regular workday)

--
Bishop Clark                                       ISV Engineering
908.790.2280                              The Santa Cruz Operation

   "I've ALWAYS been intimidating." -- D Michael Drangula