httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: providing content-length
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:58:39 GMT

In a message dated 00-10-30 13:32:14 EST, Ryan writes...

> > Huh? So you are done then? Why are we having this thread?
>
>  I don't know.  Why did you ask the question.

It seemed like you were still trying to hash out WHEN to do it.
I guess I don't have the latest code. If you are already doing it
then why did the thread even start?

>  > If you can do that at all then you can do it all the time, if need be.
>  > You are finished.
>
>  We don't want to do it all the time.  We only want to do this if we have
>  to because we can't use chunking.

It's all about options. If you can do EITHER/OR then you are there.

BTW: I have to share this...

I just went to save some emails into a folder name 'Private'
and this message just flashed on the screen...

Saving Private Ryan

ROFL

Yours
Kevin Kiley