httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Wouters <tho...@xs4all.net>
Subject Re: apache wins big brother award
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:08:16 GMT
On Sun, Oct 29, 2000 at 02:16:53PM -0800, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> - Manoj
> my privacy is being violated, because my ISP knows my IP address.

Take a look at www.freedom.net (or www.zeroknowledge.com.) It costs some
bandwidth and flexibility, but it offers excellent anonymization of your
connection. So what if your ISP knows your IP -- it will no longer be
connected to any of your activities ;) Same goes for the other end. So what
if Apache logs, it only logs useless ip-addresses ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>