httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include ap_config.h
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:07:38 GMT
We generate a single library: libexpat.* Typically, that would correspond to
expat.dll on Windows.

If combining them is any effort, then go ahead and hold off. We still have
an investigation into Expat 1.95 to do. That may solve some/most/all of the
problems -- we could simply punt expat-lite.

Looking into the recent Expat is post-ApacheCon for me. If others have the
time or inclination to see how well it works, before then... go for it.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/