httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:12:02 GMT
Greg was trying to *SIMPLIFY* the code, and you ask for him to go and make
it even *MORE* complicated?

Come on, people. Let's just let the changes get in there without being so
nitpicky. If you find a *problem* with the change, then fine. But until
then, you should be damn happy if a change simplifies this mess.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/