httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Apache 1.3 hacking - stuffing the SSI parser into mod_cgi.c
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:34:51 GMT
I've been working on this little project for a customer and thought I'd share
it on the list in case anyone was interested.  I stuffed the mod_includes
parser into mod_cgi.c to allow SSI tags in CGI output to be parsed.  I am NOT
advocating including this in the general distribution.

mod_scgi.c in the modules repository attempts something similar. My cut is
more complete (handles more than a single buffer full of bytes, handles tags
that span a buffer boundary, works on Windows, etc.). I developed this under
Windows so no guarantees that it will even compile anywhere else.

http://www.wstoddard.com/ contains a patch to mod_cgi.c, and a fully patched,
ready to compile mod_cgi.c renamed to mod_cgissi.c.

Kick it around and let me know if you find any holes.

Bill