httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: 1.3.15
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 04:15:37 GMT

I'm really not about to get dragged into the middle of this... just to
clarify...

anytime you need win32'isms that are part of the code and patches, see
the http://dev.apache.org/~wrowe/ site.  What is carried on my other sites
isn't ASF stuff, and what is carried on apache.org is nothing but ASF.

That is my site as a member of the ASF and contributor to the httpd
project - and nothing more.  Heck, it isn't even pretty.  But I'm glad
win32 hackers find it useful on occasion.