httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: [addt'n] Unicode URL encoding
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 19:40:13 GMT

Even if I [eventually] provide a fast hook... I promise to integrate
it also into the existing apr_xlate when I commit in the next two days.
Reasons for the fast hook were already provided.  Although there may
be a reasonable way of caching an apr_xlate page and storing the
cached handle somewhere useful.

Bill