httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: [s/rant/patch/] os/cannonical error
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 17:37:19 GMT

Try within a half hour :-)

Obviously, we need to touch things up, and have a big patch coming to
wipe out any rv == APR_condition tests that could fail.  But... as far
as making it easier to read, please drop a note to the list on your
thoughts before we jump headlong, I played with a dozen arrangments and
this was the most legible I could come up with (and have reasons why
I rejected my other attempts).