httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include ap_buckets.h
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:47:16 GMT

+1 - this is great

> (we still need the read/setaside/destroy/split macros
> instead of functions) does this make more sense?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings... let's see that patch :-)

> If people would still like this removed, I wam willing to remove the
> changes

No, please let's identify any remaining performace penalties and
introduce the macros to simplify/optimized this method.  It makes
much more sense to me than the original (I wish we had started here :-)

The macros should be 'accessories' - the code we have implemented makes
understanding the filtering much simpler