httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: [proposed] NW OS2 Win32 AIX Common symbol naming, a solution?
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:03:03 GMT

I've committed that missing symbol for Netware, and have no missing
symbols (sure...) under Win32.  So the rest of you (Brian, FirstBill)
should take 5 minutes to review the missing symbols list for OS2 and
AIX under this thread (since I spent the time to run the diffs.)  You
have T-0155 to update as you will.

Once again, as of this moment Brad, please grab the newest .imp file
and test once more, your symbols are all there.  Please notify the
list that you build successfully, ASAP, so we can proceed.

I'm +1 to roll with everyone else's assent.  Happy 1.3.14

Bill