httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 18:49:52 GMT
>        * Stipe Tolj's Cygwin32 port
>    	PR#: 2936
>   -        Status: Lars +1 (on concept), Martin +1 (on concept), Ken +1 (concept)
>   +        Status: Lars +1 (on concept), Martin +1 (on concept), Ken +1 (concept),
>   +                Jim +1 (concept)

Then would somebody commit the thing already :-?

Enough of you -use- win32 but live in CygWin that I'd expect it is easy to deploy.

This certainly won't be the 'default' binary distribution, but will be useful to
anyone who wants a better unix 'workalike'.  And if they have Cygwin, they have a
gnu cc or something similar to build it with, no doubt.