httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: NOVELL NETWARE?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 20:41:01 GMT
Try...

load perl.nlm -e "print $^O;"

or something close to that...

and thanks for the update, I don't think Netware changed
significantly over 2 weeks.  You will want to test the case
sensitivity as well, I understand Netware is case sensitive?
Try creating a sys:/docroot/PRIVATE directory, set the
permissions:

<Directory sys:/docroot/PRIVATE>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
</Directory>

to restrict all away, and then try accessing both /PRIVATE/
(should fail) and /private/ (might succeed?)