httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support htpasswd.c
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 18:11:05 GMT
Thanks...  I'm trying to avoid legit use of errno/old values.
That slipped by.

I have a simple question, what the *heck* is it doig in lib/apr!?!

I'd veto that placement instantly - if you want to maintain a
library with it's official distro, it belongs rooted straight
out of lib/

I'm not against Ralf's mm - just where it was put.

Bill