httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: FW: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:12:08 GMT
Could this problem be related to this effect I'm seeing:

GET / HTTP/1.0

followed by a single newline returns:

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>501 Method Not Implemented</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Method Not Implemented</H1>
 to /index.html not supported.<P>
Invalid method in request <P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Apache/2.0a7 Server at localhost Port 80</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>

I understand if I've torn my config to shreads lately, but
this message is hardly parsible by a human being.