httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: BOF: canonical names
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:00:51 GMT

I plan on using the hack-a-thon to code it out with anyone there.  I'm
suggesting the proposal we take from that process could use it's own BOF,
more loosely titled 'cross platform naming, permissions and security'.
In other words - I'll hack something together over that weekend with any
interested players... Then we can validate that the design and direction
are correct at a bof.

Bill