httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c http_protocol.c
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:35:26 GMT

Anything but...

silly example, mod_random.  Ok, you want to maximize the random results
... you need to place the buffer filter before mod_random, after
mod_autoindex.  Otherwise we end up with single lines in sequence, not
randomized, since the mod_random fitler is only given one line each
iteration.

I entirely agree with Greg that we do -not- want every author to reinvent
filtering.

Bill