httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject BOF: canonical names
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:50:46 GMT

  who is game for a BOF session on the parsing of the filesystem
and reorganization of the canonical API?  Although I truly hope
I get these moved cleanly to APR this week before I fly, it's an
entire rearrangement.  I'm still feeling the time is now, before
2.0 goes out, to do this right.  The change may be to radical to
consider a 2.0.1 or even a 2.1.  I expect we keep the flow the
same, but what it does and what we suggest to (demand of) modules
authors for best practices will be affected.  I'd like to see it
hacked then and there, so OS2, NW and oddball Unix implementations
are especially welcome at this table.

View raw message