httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_include.c
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2000 06:19:13 GMT

Then I need to take a close look at the code we don't expect we need... can
I read the tree or did you last proposed patch overlay the behavior you
take issue with?

I've been a c++ com programmer for years - and I know many folks look at it
as wasteful - but if you are tight (we are) you shouldn't be wasting more
that a few cpu clicks with the double indirections.  Now that I'm understanding
here what Ryan proposes - give me a little time to a close look at it before
we talk about backing it out ... I'm a little frustrated with all the talk in
the alpha of 'backing out' - we should be pushing forward and improving.