httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include ap_config.h
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:44:43 GMT
Glad you are happy... while we are on the configure topic,

You asked to combine xmlparse.dll and xmltok.dll.  What .so's are
generated under Unix (how are they named)?  Which set(s) of symbols
do they export?

I am loathe to conflict with xmlparse/xmltok names, perhaps a new
xmltokparse.dll or something similar will resolve this issue. I'm
trying to introduce consistency, however.

Bill