httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: 1.3.14 win32
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:59:20 GMT
Win32 installer problems.  Daniel, could you please research?

1. The license you dropped into htdocs/manual/LICENSE is the
   good, current 1.1 version (c) 2000... could you use that one
   in the introduction and change the splash screen to (c)2000?

2. Files are missing from the install:

   bin/rotatelogs.exe
   bin/logresolve.exe
   bin/dbmmanage.pl    (from src/support/dbmmanage)
   modules/ApacheModuleAuthDBM.dll
   modules/ApacheModuleAuthDigest.dll
   modules/ApacheModuleInfo.dll

   These all successfully build and are installed by the InstallBin.dsp
   workspace build and makefile.mak command line build.  The good binaries
   mismatch my build, but I expected that just from the compiler rev.
   All other files matched my clean build.

   Thanks for your efforts, I like the start menu shortcuts :-)

Bill