httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c http_protocol.c util_filter.c
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:02:16 GMT
rbb@locus.apache.org writes:

> rbb         00/09/13 16:13:21
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>                src/include http_core.h util_filter.h
>                src/main http_core.c http_protocol.c util_filter.c
>   Log:
>   Add the AddFilter directive.  This directive takes a list of filter names
>   that have been previously registered with the server.  Currently the
>   directive is only valid inside the config file, but once the Options
>   directive is tweaked a bit, I would feel more comfortable exposing this
>   directive to htaccess files.

Since this has a different syntax than what Ken proposed previously, I
wonder which part of Ken's proposed syntax you disagreed with and
which part is simply not yet implemented.  (It may well be that you
didn't disagree with anything but were simply establishing a baseline
to be extended later.  I'm just wondering.)

Thanks...
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...