httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 14:16:31 GMT
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> writes:

> Did the patch actually fix the problem? On pages where it
> was using the default charset, did the below actually make
> it use the "set" charset?
>
> --
>    Jim Jagielski   [|]   jim@jaguNET.com   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
>                 "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"

Jim:

Can you get AddDefaultCharset charset-name to Do The Right Thing
without the patch?  I'd love to see an example.  Without the patch,
all I've been able to get AddDefaultCharset to do is enable/disable
the iso-8859-1 string.  With the patch, it seems to work as expected.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...