httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: htdocs split and old TAGs...
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:02:19 GMT

Can we _please_ get this fixed today sometime?  I would do it myself, but
I believe this requires access to the CVS files on locus.  If it doesn't,
then  I just proved that I don't have the required experience to make this
happen.

I would prefer to not release 1.3.13 until this is fixed, because I am a
bit scared of the taging issues involved here.  I may be being overly
cautious, but that's my preference.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131