httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <sas...@schumann.cx>
Subject Re: BSDi build?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:05:57 GMT
On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Sascha Schumann wrote:
>
> > > It doesn't matter.  We have now seen two people claim that they can't
> > > build 2.0 on a machine that builds 1.3.  That is not acceptable.
> >
> >     What is the 2nd machine?
>
> David Reid reported this on new-httpd a few days ago on his BSDi box, and
> we have a bug in the BugDB.  The bug number is 6553 by
> seebs@bsdi.com.  David's original message is:
>
> <002b01c02306$317d11f0$0a1aa8c0@jetnet.co.uk>

    Ok, two instances of the same problem.

    BSD/OS make does not recognize "include filename", but it
    recognizes ".include "filename"".

    David, can you please check whether this works on BSD/OS?

    $ cat >fixup-makefile<<X
    tmpfile=`mktemp /tmp/$0.fixupx` || exit 1
    for i in $@; do
        sed 's/^include \(.*\)/.include "\1"/' $i >$tmpfile \
            && cp $tmpfile $i
    done
    rm -f $tmpfile
    exit 0
    $ find . -name Makefile|xargs sh fixup-makefile

    - Sascha