httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/ap ap_buckets_mmap.c
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:37:57 GMT

> > I believe the ability for a bucket to have NULL data was introduced with
> > the BRIGADE macros.  I ran into similar problems last night while trying
> > to finish mod_include.  The problem with the brigade macros, is that you
> > must use the macros to do any looping through a brigade or bucket list.
>
> Umm. Are you saying there is a problem in the brigade macros? That they
> create buckets with NULL data fields?
>
> I'm unclear on what you're saying here.

Sorry.  All I meant was that if you try to iterate through the brigades
without using the macros, things WILL break.  I haven't looked at the
macros in any great detail to really understand why, but they break.  As
long as you use the macros, you are fine though.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131