httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: FreeBSD 4.0 strangeness
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:42:52 GMT

Maybe.  The chunking filter doesn't do much though.  Currently, all it
does is add a bucket at the head of the bucket_brigade with the length of
the current brigade.  There is a bunch of other magic in the function, but
all that does is read from the buckets correctly.

I don't think the lingering_close function was ever actually fixed.

Ryan

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, David Reid wrote:

> Yeah, that was my initial reaction but as I thought we'd fixed that one ages
> ago I discounted it.  :(
>
> david

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131