httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: apr_socket_from_file()
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:05:35 GMT
On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, David Reid wrote:

> I just committed a temporary fix for buff.c and using --disable-include
> seems to allow the server to build on BeOS now, and so I'm guessing it'll
> bring OS2 and Windows back from the dead as well.
>
> Ryan,  you mentioned a full fix for this but were a bit busy, any ideas how
> long?

In case anybody missed this.  I committed the full fix for this
problem.  All platforms should compile without mod_include.  I am
currently working on finishing mod_include so that it doesn't have the
hack in it.  Depending on how much more time I get tonight, this will
either get committed tonight or sometime later this week.  The first pass
is VERY unlikely to be a good solution, but it will be a solution.  I
think mod_include needs to be completely re-written as a recursive parser,
but I don't have the time to do that immediately.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131