httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: apr_socket_from_file()
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:25:57 GMT
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Brian Havard wrote:

> apr_socket_from_file() is still in a couple of places (buff.c, mod_include,
> mod_mime_magic), any idea when they'll go? I can't build for OS/2 (and I
> imagine Win32 & BeOS would also fail) while it's relied on.

mod_include is still sitting in peices on my desktop.  Should be done
later this weekend.  The function that is using apr_socket_from_file in
buff.c is bogus.  It is only used in the cache stuff, and even there it
shouldn't be used.  Once that is removed, things should build for you,
although you'll need to not build include and mod_mime_magic.  BTW,
mod_mime_magic should be relatively easy to port, I'll try to get to it
before I fix mod_include completely.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131