httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Request for submission of the OpenVMS code changes into the 1 .3 code stream
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:10:35 GMT

Nice, I am looking at this now. Do note however that we've always insisted
that either some of the new-httpd commiter's had direct access to a
platform before we add it (and is willing to help maintain it) - or that
we had a clear commitment from the patch committer (in this case you) that
the code was going to be maintained, bugs fixed, etc for the time to come.

Dw