httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van Zoest <san...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Mailing List Archive
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:19:49 GMT
On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

First off, let me say that I am *not* a graphic artist/designer *grin*,

> Ahmmm... the message font is too small (at least for me, in
> courier no less ;-@

Courier is because I am using <pre> tags right now, since I didn't
have the time to get spacing going.  I have bumped the font up.

> Would be good if the message id's were in the list, as well, since
> we key on message id in the status files, et. al.

That one is pretty easy to add. Done! ;-)

> And please, don't fix frame widths (some of us like working at
> 1600x1200, others expect to get away with 400x200.)

True, I have updated the table widths for the messages to 100%.
Granted this doesn't help too much right now, since we are still
using <pre> tags. Indexes might get overalled later.

> Just an aside... I didn't see a search or the antique
> archives (which are useful, I go back to '99s messages at
> least once a month.)  Are these planned for the near future?

I definately would like to see this. Remember that this is a
first release *grin*, and there are many things people (including myself)
would like to see for future revisions.

> But hey, everyone's a critic :-)

As long as the feedback is constructive, then it is always appreciated.

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [sander@covalent.net]
Covalent Technologies, Inc.                           http://www.covalent.net/