httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "BIXBY,MARK (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <mark_bi...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Call for issues: [STATUS] (apache-1.3)
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:12:54 GMT

I'm still waiting for my 1.3.13-dev HP MPE/iX OS portability update patch to
be applied.

I most recently posted this to new-httpd on Friday 9/22.  After receiving no
acknowledgement from anybody, I then posted an enhancement request to the
bugdb on Tuesday 9/26 calling attention to the patch.

Still no acknowledgement seen as of this morning PDT.

- Mark Bixby
HP CSY MPE/iX OS R&D Lab Internet & Interoperability Team