httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Marr <gr...@alum.wpi.edu>
Subject Dr. Dobb's Article
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:38:13 GMT
Ryan, I read your recent article about APR in the October 2000 Dr.
Dobb's Journal the other day. (The table of contents for the issue is
at http://www.ddj.com/articles/2000/0010/0010toc.htm.  Unfortunately,
they didn't publish the entire article online.)  Was that article
written before the recent overhaul of the ap_status_t values?  It
seemed like the article was saying that APR functions return errno
values directly, and modify other values before returning them.  I
thought that it ended up that Windows didn't return errno directly,
but rather GetLastError().
--
Greg Marr
gregm@alum.wpi.edu