httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject ApacheCon early-bird registration - Last Notice
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:36:37 GMT
This is the last message I'll send on this subject..

To-day, Friday 15 September 2000 (yes, I finally got it
right!) is the LAST DAY for early-bird registration for
the ApacheCon 2000 Europe conference to be held in London
on 23-25 October this year.  Registering during this period
gives you a £75 discount.  The early-bird period closes
at 17h00 (5 pm) this evening US Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -0500).

To register for the conference or find out more about registering,
go to

	http://ApacheCon.Com/2000/EU/html/registry.html

Thanks!
--