httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main util_filter.c
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:19:53 GMT
On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 12:34:15AM -0000, rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:
> rbb         00/09/13 17:34:15
>
>   Modified:    src/include util_filter.h
>                src/main util_filter.c
>   Log:
>   Add a pointer to the filter_rec_t from the filter_t.  This allows modules
>   to get to the filter name from the filter itself.  This is useful for
>   modules like mod_perl, which have one filter function that does different
>   things based on the name used when the filter was inserted.

Ah. Cool idea. Good call, Ryan.

This would also be a good time to note that the "next" pointer in the
filter_rec_t should probably be toast. When I first wrote the name-based
registration, I think the ap_hash_t stuff was just coming into the codebase.
That should be used rather than a linked list.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/