httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Finch <...@dotat.at>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2000 01:16:44 GMT
fanf@locus.apache.org wrote:

>  Fix inserting elements at the head and tail of a ring when the ring is
>  empty. Avoiding referring to the element type in the macros resulted
>  in some double dereferences that did the wrong thing.

This seems to fix the breakage. I plan to add some thin wrappers
around the RING macros to make dealing with bucket brigades less
verbose -- generality has advantages and disadantages :-)

Note that these patches fix a bug that Ryan mentioned to me which I
wasn't aware of before -- in the past the splitting and pipe reading
juju left the tail pointer of a bucket brigade pointing to the middle
of the bucket list.

Tony.
--
en oeccget g mtcaa    f.a.n.finch