httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: 1.3.13 release ??
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:21:55 GMT

  I'd like to see us roll at the end of this month, period.

  Tony, how soon will you have your showstopper wrapped up?

  I'll commit the <directory /> patch tommorow night, with the
name parsing fixes as proposed in that patch (force lowercase
the //machine/share name).  I'd like a yea or nay on the Netware
side of that patch, beforehand.

  I need resolution on including sdbm from mod_dav into 1.3.13
for 1.3.13's mod_auth_dbm for Win32.  If there are no objections
I'll go ahead and drop it in tonight as well.  But I'd really,
really appreciate a hint on hacking in an MD5 encrypted password
within dbmmanage.

Bill