httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-site/contributors index.html
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:35:36 GMT
OK... FINE... ARGH...

The only sane ways to handle this are:

1. Require apache mirrors to be virtual hosts... not practical.
   Further, www.apache.org/httpd/ is not implemented by the mirror
   sites, so this too is impractical (besides, it doubles references
   found by the website.

2. Get rid of /httpd/ ... redirect it to /

Well???  Suggestions?

ITMT - I'll back the changes out.

Bill