httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: htdocs split and old TAGs...
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:48:04 GMT
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
>
> > Can I have some +1's for Removal of all TAG's in htdocs-1.3 of prior to
> > July 16 12:26 - (there is no tag ?)

Gut instinct says keep the history in httpd-docs-1.3 and kill the tags
of apache-1.3 - I'm +1 there, -0 for removing them from httpd-docs.1.3

We would still have a checkout problem unless the user does:

cvs checkout -P apache-1.3

otherwise htdocs will still be downloaded from apache before httpd-docs,
and will still clash.

I'm ++1 for deleting the existing /home/cvs/apache-1.3/htdocs completely.