httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Logging aborted connections in the access log
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:37:38 GMT

I like this, but what about "!", "*" or some other unambigous symbol?

The others I could pass on, you are correct that we don't want to confound
existing logfile analysis tools.  If the user modifies their custom logfile
format, then they can be expected to adjust their logfile analizer
appropriately.