httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Some information about Apache server 2.0x
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:45:42 GMT

You didn't actually describe the problem you have :-)
I'm guessing you are describing the pipe deadlocks.
Apache 2.0 will still not be an async server.

If you would like to fill out a bug report on the details of your
1.3.11 problem, it would be appreciated.  http://bugs.apache.org/
If it is simply refusing to allow you to POST a file upload beyond
a certain size, then this is the documented pipe deadlock issue.