httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Oh God what are we doing?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:59:43 GMT
Ok... no sleep in three days, what do I expect.

Please define for me... "Require" was or was not "require"
previously?  "require" was recently eliminated.  Correct?
Config directives -are- case sensitive, correct?

Sorry if I'm being dense... I just feel somewhat clueless.
Most 3rd party docs I'm recalling reflect the "require" syntax,
as opposed to "Require".

Then again, it's weeks like this that the word "that" begins
to look misspelled to me :-/

Bill