httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: htdocs split and old TAGs...
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:16:23 GMT
Simpler idea... and someone will kill me for suggesting it.

If we remove any reference that the htdocs branch *EVER* existed
in the apache-1.3 tree...

if anyone goes to check out the tree, they will use the fancy
htdocs redirect, the rev history stays where it belongs (in the
current working set), the tags will be parsed properly, and they
will check out the then-current working set from
httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs.

correct?

Bill