httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Mailing List Archive
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:57:55 GMT

Ahmmm... the message font is too small (at least for me, in
courier no less ;-@  Would be good if the message id's were
in the list, as well, since we key on message id in the
status files, et. al.  And please, don't fix frame widths
(some of us like working at 1600x1200, others expect to get
away with 400x200.)

Just an aside... I didn't see a search or the antique
archives (which are useful, I go back to '99s messages at
least once a month.)  Are these planned for the near future?

But hey, everyone's a critic :-)  +1 by me so long as we -don't-
blast the full archive tars.  That's how I get my searches done.
(The full new-httpd compendium fits nicely on a CD.)

Bill