httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Logging aborted connections in the access log
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 02:07:32 GMT

Good argument for symbology, or perhaps status 'numbered' conditions.

One extra thought... would it be useful to log more than one status
here, now that we are 'inventing' a new concept?  I'm thinking about:

Completed - Kept Alive
Completed - Socket Closed
Aborted

Anything significant that I'm missing?  Excuse a -very- ignorant Q.
Can we abort and still keep-alive?